Big Truck Tacos – Oklahoma City, OK – Mexican Street Food With A Twist! (@bigtrucktacos)
Since July, 2009 Big Truck Tacos has been a big hit in Oklahoma City, OK not only because of their great food but also because of their committment to the community.
Big Truck Tacos serves up innovative Mexican street food with a twist. Tacos, burritos, gorditos, and other Mexican and Latino cuisine that is made with the freshest ingredients and spiced up with some unique flavors.
The Big Truck Taco’s menu is rather extensive serving a wide variety of tacos, burritos, soups, salads and side dishes. In addition, you can start your day with a Big Truck Taco breakfast taco and be as adventerous as you like from a basic taco with egg and meat to the “Sam I Am” with egg, avocado, ham and cheese.
Big Truck Tacos has been active in the community by developing pink versions of their gear to support the campaign against breast cancer, holding a food drive to benefit the Regional Food Bank, and accepting (and matching) donations to support the disaster in Haiti.
Big Truck Tacos
Oklahoma City, OK
- thanks so much to everyone that came out to all the events over the pride weekend!
- pork belly taco special!! braised pork belly w/ spinach, roasted corn salsa, cholula crema $4 ym-a-licious!! http://t.co/XqEaJMnWP1
- Special taco: braised pork belly, roasted corn salsa, spinach and chohula crema. $4. Picture soon!
- 5th's Tuesday 14th: grilled tuna and shrimp w/poblano crema and pico Wednesday 15th: calf fries, chic peas, red... http://t.co/J9sRA5bcde
- I Spy! Come and get your $100 Gift Card... (if you don't have a BTT sticker on your car, come by the restaurant... http://t.co/M19ADiMAaJ