Archive for the ‘Arizona’ Category
The main part of the menu features crepes with an extremely creative twist. The “ham it up” crepe includes ham, Tillamook Cheddar, honey dijon and herbs! The “tree hugger” has greek yogurt, granola, honey and seasonal fruit. “Brittany” may be your girl with Crow’s Dairy fresh Chevre and Honey Gold’s Buckwheat honey.
The french fried, excuse me, the pommes frites are extra special as they are crisped in duck fat, the traditional and preferred manner to achieve the perfect frite! You are more than welcome to get mayonnaise on them as well, just luck those crazy Frenchmen we see on TV!
Truckin’ Good Food works closely with the Phoenix Children’s Project to hlep improve the lives of children living in poverty in Phoenix.
For an escape from the Phoenix heat, you can’t beat a trip to France and “Truckin’ Good Food”!
Truckin’ Good Food
- This Saturday at rural&elliot (crêpe bar) from 10-noon the Sleisure Wagon will be parked outside. Details at @EATERAZ http://t.co/CNsHM0KX
- Happy Thanksgiving menu and shout out. Facebook: http://t.co/BRKEa5KY
- For all up to date news on truckin' good food & ++experience++. check out the mother page. http://t.co/HTYfJNg8
- RT @crepebar: want to know the W’s about #cbop pick up the latest issue of @phoenixnewtimes to read the “ #chef salad” interview w/ jeff ...
- RT @brian_clemens: Hey AZ, go get your whole bean coffee @crepebar -- @jasoncalhoon's photo http://t.co/sTdfwPc3
Plus, the luck Food Truck Of-The-Week can use our cool logo on their web site! It’s as prestigious as an Oscar or Emmy or Golden Globe or MTV Award or ESPY. Whatever, you get the idea.
If you think you know of a food truck that should be annointed Food Truck Of-The-Week or if you own one let us know! We love to feature the great diversity in the food truck world.
- Reputed MS-13 gang members arrested in food-truck extortion racket http://t.co/DIDjxtU8B1 via @lanow
- RT @JibaroWorldEats: Last Week 2 VOTE VOTE - Jibaro World Eats http://t.co/jdrax6h73S
- RT @Chicagoist: The owner of Chicago's Felony Franks licensed the name to an LA food truck http://t.co/DScqla4h
- RT @jakefogelnest: Seeing this food truck was a bit much to deal with first thing in the morning. http://t.co/pkOKZ30M
- RT @HighCheese: I'm pretty sure this is the first racist food truck I've ever encountered. #Florida http://t.co/IvkHxPskDV