Archive for the ‘Georgia’ Category
The menu focus is on their signature BBQ beef rib-eye taco and the spicy pulled-pork sliders. There are also weekly specials like a fried chicken taco with chipotle mayo.
The focus on Korean BBQ flavors shines thru with the Korean BBQ Taco and the Korean BBQ burritos. Either with choices of beef, chicken, pulled pork or stir fried tofu. Quesadillas are also available.
Yumbii’s truck is pretty great looking as well…. watch for it all around Atlanta.
- Two Friday Lunches~ 11AM-2PM: MIDTOWN - 14th Street Storage (14th ST @ I-75); 11:30PM-2PM: NORCROSS - Spalding Ridge (5445 Triangle PKWY)
- RT @HungerWalkATL: Great news: in partnership w/ @atlstreetfood, we're happy to say @yumbii, @thekingofpops, @ibizabites & @thepickleatl ...
- Catch us for lunch in MIDTOWN - Piedmont Circle. (Peachtree RD @ Beverly RD, Shell gas station) 11AM-2PM!!
- 11:30AM-2PM: NORCROSS - The Summit. (5550 Peachtree PKWY)
- 11AM-2PM: INMAN PARK - The Stove Works. (112 Krog ST)
Plus, the luck Food Truck Of-The-Week can use our cool logo on their web site! It’s as prestigious as an Oscar or Emmy or Golden Globe or MTV Award or ESPY. Whatever, you get the idea.
If you think you know of a food truck that should be annointed Food Truck Of-The-Week or if you own one let us know! We love to feature the great diversity in the food truck world.
- Reputed MS-13 gang members arrested in food-truck extortion racket http://t.co/DIDjxtU8B1 via @lanow
- RT @JibaroWorldEats: Last Week 2 VOTE VOTE - Jibaro World Eats http://t.co/jdrax6h73S
- RT @Chicagoist: The owner of Chicago's Felony Franks licensed the name to an LA food truck http://t.co/DScqla4h
- RT @jakefogelnest: Seeing this food truck was a bit much to deal with first thing in the morning. http://t.co/pkOKZ30M
- RT @HighCheese: I'm pretty sure this is the first racist food truck I've ever encountered. #Florida http://t.co/IvkHxPskDV