Los Angeles Street Food Mobile App – (@lastreetfoodapp)
The LA Street Food App is the brainchild of Patrick Green. If it has involved cooking in LA Green has been involved, having authored the first edition of Night + Day LA & LV guidebooks, while contributing to Citysearch, Angeleno, la.com, Sheckys, and Digital City AOL. He prides himself as the love child of Anthony Bourdain and Charles Bukowski with Guy Fieri as the surrogate.
The app is feature rich:
- Timely, engaging reviews from a professional food critic with local roots.
- Dining categories ranging from Cuban to Thai, breakfast to dessert,full bar to vegan-friendly.
- Each entry sorted by name, distance, price and neighborhood.
- Interactive GPS maps for walking and driving directions from user’s exact location.
- One-click phone and website interface to peruse menus and Twitter locations.
- High-resolution picture slideshows of each entry.
The app currently features over 60 food trucks plus other street food destinations. It is updated monthly so more and more food trucks are being added on a regular basis.
Each food truck is identified and features a full length unbiased review, color photographs, and mapping so you can easily find the truck that suits your cravings at any moment. The app will also link you to each trucks Twitter feed and provide phone numbers and other available information.
If you like to try new trucks you will love the reviews. They are down to earth, descriptive and hit home! If you want to locate your favorite truck you will appreciate the mapping feature. Best of all, you can get all of this information in one easy to use app in a quick and efficient manner.
LA Street Food App – Los Angeles, CA