Red Hook Lobster Pound – Washington, DC (@lobstertruckdc)
It’s a date night!
The Red Hook Lobster Pound menu is pretty simple. Lobester Roll served either Maine-style (mayo based) or Connecticut-style (butter drizzled). For some variety you can also opt for the Shrimp Rolls, also serverd in either style. The simplicity of the menu will allow you and your loved one to spend more time staring into each other’s eye’s lovingly.
For those of you with larger appetites your lobster or shrimp roll can up upgraded into a multi-course meal with the addition of Cape Cod chips and a Maine Root soda.
Red Hook Lobster Pound stands true to authentic Lobster Rolls by using big chunks of lobster knuckle meat with just a coating of mayo, a bit of chopped celery, lemon juice, salt and pepper. It is served on a buttery hot dog type roll with scallions and paprika as a garnish. It’s combination of flavors and freshness is sure to make you a regular!
Be prepared to stand in line for a bit (passing the maitre’d some cash to get to the head of the line doesn’t seem to work) as the Red Hook Lobster Pound is a popular place. They had almost 2000 Twitter followers before they even hit the street for the first time, and currently are up around 12,000!
Red Hook Lobster Pound
- Franklin we are here with the lobster to make your belly smile with joy! Find us on 13th between k and i.
- L'Enfant we have made it to 7th st. between independence and maryland. Across from Dept of transportation. Come join the lobstah fun!
- Bringing the lobstah love to L'Enfant. Find us on 7th st. between Independence and Md. Across from Dept. of transportation. Eta 11:15!
- Join us 2night 4 the premier of the @NoMaBID #NoMaSummerScreen season! The Day After Tomorrow starring Dennis Quaid & Jake Gyllenhaal! 7-9p
- Join us TONIGHT for Lobster and a movie! 7pm at Second and L St NE @NoMaBID http://t.co/8dKKnjWa