Jefe’s has a heck of a decked out food truck so they can deliver quality ingredients in a very fast manner. No question, you should start with the fish taco. soft fresh corn tortillas stacked with Jefe’s Original beer batter crispy fish, shaved fresh green cabbage, authentic pico de gallo and cooling house made creme, with a squeeze from a fresh lime. It’s clearly the specialty of the house!
Friends of mine also love the Tacos Carnitas due to the delectable roasted salsa verde on each Carnita. Corn torillas are stacked with chucks of slow roasted pork, chopped onions and topped with the super special salasa verde.
Taquitos and burgers are also available from Jefe’s Original. But I prefer the authenticity of the tacos.
For your dessert palate cleansing options include Cracker Jack or Chicklets gum! For those with a bigger dessert appetite the “Chocolate Wipeout” chocolate cake is sometimes available upon request.
Jefe’s Original Fish Taco & Burgers- Miami, FL
- Thursday Food Truck Alert Brickell Lunch in your hood 12-3p Later eats Crook & Crook 27th & US1 5-9p Soul Truck cookin!!
- Thursday Do lunch with the Boss Brickell 12-3p stay tuned for landing Location Later eats Crook & Crook The Grove 5-9p
- RT @BurgerBeast: RT @fatgirlhedonist: T minus 60 minutes til the @FoodspottingFL #fseatup kicks off at @TheFederalMia!
- Food Trucks Out West, KENDAL This is Some Shin-Dig grab the Posse June 4th Rancho Allegre Food Truck Round Up!! https://t.co/ZGZJ9Tt8Hb
- RT @RinconDelCoqui: Kendall! New weekly event coming your way on Tuesday Nights! @jefesoriginal hosting https://t.co/FyUmbQJCeP