Every good pitmaster has a secret recipe of dry spices and marinades, and Rob is no different. All of the Red Eye BBQ meats are rubbed with a combination of the super double-secret spices, marinaded and then slow smoked over a variety of woods for 12 to 15 hours. There is no rushing BBQ, if you want the real thing you need to cook the meat low and slow!
Red Eye BBQ has all the basic food groups perfected. The Pulled Pork is smoky, tender and so yummy. Likewise for the smoked brisket. The baby back ribs are tender, juicy and come off the bone just right. The BBQ smoked chicken is moist and delicious not dried out! Most of us who have tried smoking chicken at home end up with a dried out chicken, not at Red Eye. Sausages are also available (mild, medium, hot and kielbasa).
You can order your meats as a sandwich if you like. There are two varieties, the traditional on a potato bun, or open faced. The open faced sandwiches are extra special as the meat is piled high on a sweet corn muffin, drizzled with honey and then topped with bbq sauce! You’ll love the taste, just don’t get it on your shirt!
Next time I am in Orlando I am passing Disney World up and spending my time in BBQ heaven at Red Eye BBQ!
Red Eye BBQ – Orlando, FL
- Tonight's special, fresh fish Trout Provençal (mushroom, tomato,basil In a white wine butter sauce). Also Rib Eye and Burt ends!!
- What burnt ends just came off the smoker !! Dr Phillips http://t.co/HU9dAe73k3
- Attention Dr. Phillips!! Red Eye BBQ will be at The Vineyard Wine bar from 5:30pm till 11pm or so,, one of our... http://t.co/4OBvuhGv3b
- News beers are in for the weekend http://t.co/wXStjj3eUr
- Tonight's specials 16oz Ribeye and Burt Ends. Also we have new beer flights for only $10