Anyway, the Red Truck owner’s combine over 20 years of professional kitchen experience and have hit the streets with a big red truck that is serving sustainable, organic, eclectic eats.
The food is ethnic, but not really focused on one ethnicity. The Red Truck offers a roasted garlic hummus with curry chips (just $3) as well as tacos with tzatziki, slaw, cucumber pico and crispy quinoa along with either adana pork, tikka masala chicken or gashi vegetables.
Burritos and bowls are also available with similar ingredients.
For dessert you can never go wrong with a red velvet cupcake.
You can’t beat the variety at the Red Truck. It’s a combination of vegetarian, spicy food, indian, organic, turkish, lebanese and of course, cupcakes.
Fun and quality all rolled into one!
Red Truck – Truckee, CA
- TGIF!! AND IT'S A THREE DAY WEEKEND! SOUP: INDIAN CORN (VEGAN!) APPETIZER: PAKORA CAULIFLOWER AND CHAT MASALA... http://t.co/mTi0X3ejWX
- OK MY WONDERFUL RED TRUCK PEEPS! WE ARE GOING A BIT LIGHTER TODAY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WATCHING THE OL'... http://t.co/SYNbvBaDpJ
- WAh wah waH WEDNESDAY! ARE YOU ALREADY THINKING ABOUT LUNCH? WELL WE ARE AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO! IT'S JUST THAT... http://t.co/WjUt4Qijbs
- Ok I'm on it today folks! Are you ready for this?! ...of course you are! SPECIAL APP: SWEET POTATO ALOO TIKI... http://t.co/CqwMBD0b5I
- Ah! I must have a case of the Mondays....I totally flaked on posting specials! PULLED PORK SANDOS! With chipotle slaw and crispy onions!