SFC BBQ features great tasting bbq using traditional Californian recipes from the mid 1800′s that is filled with Spanish influences and indigenous ingredients from the Santa Maria Valley. Using red oak in their bbq pit and smoker SFC BBQ turns out some mighty fine bbq!
SFC BBQ’s menu features “tri-tip” (known in many areas as a Santa Maria or Newport Steak), beef ribs (how often can you find beef ribs??), pork ribs, chicken, and sausage. Order a Santa Maria BBQ Plate and get a choice of sides: pinquito beans, salsa fresca, garlic bread, mixed green salad and a drink.
For those of you with larger appetites or families SFC BBQ offers family meals, as well as meals for 2-3 people, and of course single meals.
While the recipes that SFC BBQ uses are from the past, their approach to the enviornment is very current! They use only ECO friendly and compostable packaging, and opt for organic food ingredients whenever possible.
SFC BBQ delivers quality BBQ at reasonable prices. They will make you wonder why Napa was ever famous for wine! Cheers!
SFC BBQ Truck – Napa, CA
- Service tomorrow from 11-1:15ish @ 560 gateway Dr. Napa.
- Service today @ 560 gateway Dr. 11-1:15ish. Bahn Mi Tôm (Vietnamese grilled shrimp sandwich) special. Just a few left
- RT @SLOTribune: Man backing out of parking space accidentally crashes into Hofbrau restaurant in #MorroBay http://t.co/Ag1583XW
- RT @TallGuyWines: Interesting paradox and food for thought as global demand for quinoa leads to poverty among locals in Bolivia http://t ...
- Tried an awesome restaurant in Sacramento last weekend. The Cafeteria L15 had a good ambience and food to match.