RoadStoves is a one-stop turnkey organization that can get your food truck business on the road, quickly and efficiently. RoadStoves was born out of 40 years in mobile catering experience and entertainment and marketing expertise. Some of the most famous food trucks are powered by RoadStoves including Kogi, Canters, Cart For A Cause, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Sweets Truck, South Philly Experience and many more.
They offer a full range of services including:
- Vehicle – they will work with you to identify the correct vehicle that is equipped the best way for your food truck endeavor.
- Permits – RoadStoves will acquire the permits you need to get going.
- Insurance – They will provide insurance policies to take the risk out of going mobile.
- Storage, parking and maintenance of your food truck can all be handled by RoadStoves.
- Customization – From the interior configuration to the exterior design, RoadStoves can customize your truck to meet your business needs. They will develop customized visual elements to make sure your company is recognizable on the road, and functioning specifically with the appliances, commercial refrigeration and configuration your food prep requires.
RoadStoves has also developed iPhone and Android apps that your customers can use to find you and be up to date on your information.
Based on RoadStoves experience and expertise they should be on the short list of anyone starting out or expanding a food truck business.
Here are some examples of RoadStoves’ work: